You must be logged in to view the CPD dashboard.
You are not logged in.
If you have a subscription to Journal of Health Visiting please sign in below.
What are reflective online CPD Modules?
Through the knowledge and experience of our esteemed editorial board, Journal of Health Visiting offers a programme of 12 online reflective practice CPD modules per year. Areas to be covered include:
- Infant and child development
- Community development
- Child and family nutrition
- Psychological therapies
- Building a professional portfolio
Each month we post a new module specific to a single area of practice. Each module will contain 5 reflective practice questions and an online template for you to fill in your answers. Additionally there will be eight multiple-choice questions based on the content of the module. On submission of your answers you will receive a personalised certificate. Once completed the module, your reflective answers and certificate can be downloaded to store in your personal portfolio.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should subscribe to the online reflective CPD module service:
- Once you have read the module, completing the 8 multiple-choice questions takes only a matter of moments
- Work in progress can be saved and amended allowing you to fit CPD round your busy schedule
- You will receive a personalised certificate within minutes of submitting your answers which will validate your understanding of the subject
- You can complete it at work or at home, at a time to suit yourself
- Quality assured. Every module is quality assessed by the Editorial Board and the Journal of Health Visiting logo will be printed on every certificate you receive so you can be confident in the quality of your CPD
- Print-only subscribers can upgrade their subscription to include the online CPD programme at any time for only £33; that's just £2.75 per module by calling 0800 137 201