Why subscribe to Journal of Health Visiting?
By accessing this website, you have shown yourself to be a health visitor who invests time in personal professional development. Our publication is here to help health visitors just like you.
How? Because Journal of Health Visiting is the only monthly journal dedicated solely to addressing the public health and professional issues relevant to health visiting. All perspectives are covered, and our distinguished editorial board guarantees that only pertinent, high-quality articles are selected for publication each month.
You will find in Journal of Health Visiting:
- Skills and knowledge development
- Leadership in practice
- Practice teaching
- Specialist practice
- Original papers
- Research summaries
- Professional issues
- CPD clinics
- Policy updates
And with both the Journal of Health Visiting and Journal of Health Visiting online CPD modules, you will be able to fulfill your CPD requirements too!
Journal of Health Visiting is designed to build into a 'best practice' information library - a primary source of professional and educational information.
Here are just some of the many reasons why you should subscribe to Journal of Health Visiting.
- Journal of Health Visiting is the only monthly professional publication written solely for health visitors
- Learn from the knowledge and experience of the UK's foremost practitioners
- All articles are evidence based, referenced and peer reviewed
- Journal of Health Visiting will help you update your knowledge in important areas of practice and ultimately deliver the best possible care.
- Journal of Health Visiting will ensure that you keep fully up-to-date with the latest developments taking place in public health practice as they affect you, the health visitor
- Journal of Health Visiting and Journal of Health Visiting online CPD modules will provide you with CPD requirements at your fingertips, to be completed at a time suited to your schedule.